- Congratulations Sri lalitha of class U.K.G, Ayesha Amira of class II and Richa Mathew of class III for participating in POETRY OUT LOUD-RECITATION COMPETITION(SOLO) Conducted by Suchitra Academy Inter-School Compititions. Congratulations to M.Rishika of class III got third prize for an even “Flight Of The Stars” ie Give wings to your imagination and make your favourite character from book come alive concept!! Congratulations to V.Y.Surya of class VI ,Ragnika of class V and Vedika ramji iyer of class VII got 1st prize for an event “What’s the Good Word?”, a written vocabulary test and ‘Expressing and Emoting -using face and voice as a tool’. Congratulations to P.Manognya of class V got 3rd prize for an event “THE LEGEND SPEAKS”, a speech by an actor in an english movie-a motivational or emotional speech. Akanksha Saxena of class XI participated in Debate Competition conducted by Suchitra ‘Speak to Lead’ Club. We CALPS congratulates to all the students for winning Medals out of a tough competition of 21 Schools.
- Counselling by Rachakonda police C.I(Sh.Swamyji) and other personal from the dept to all the auto drives on safety measures to be taken up while plying children on road.
- Congratulations to P.V.S.S.S.Yashwant for his achievement from Global Records and Research foundation for Identifying Flags of 44 countries in given 1minute.
- Congratulations to the students of Calps for Winning NSO (National science Olympiad) and IMO(International math Olympiad) Award.
- Congratulations Hamsini Chandrashakar for her participation in the Rain Dance With 5541 dancers, entered the Business World Records.
- PT1 PORTIONS
- PT-I TIME TABLE
- Congratulations to Vaishnavi Agarwal and PV Sai Vaishnavi for showing best performance in Class X Results
- Congratulations to Arunima Shrivastava, Fazeel Ahmed and M K Abhishek Basavesh for showing best performance in AISSCE Class XII Results
- CLASS XII, XI, X AND IX HOLIDAY HOMEWORK-2019
Welcome to Calps
- A Magnificent Two Acre Campus Right In the Heart Of The City.
- A Balanced Curriculum With Every Nuances Like Chalk-and-talk, Information technology, Activity and Project Based Learning.
- A State Of The Art Cricket Stadium Confirming to International Standards.
- A Digitally Enabled Campus with Smart-Classes From KG to 10.
- A School With Requisite Sporting Infrastructure That Includes Swimming-Pool, Tennis-Court, Basket-Ball Court, Cricket-Stadium and Skating-Rink.
- A School With Its Cricket Team Which Has Been Winning All The Major Events like Hyderabad Cricket Association Cup, Boost Cup, St. Andrews etc.
- French Offered As A Foreign Language.
- A School Which Has Full Fleet Of Standard Buses Catering To Every Nook And Corner Of The City.